Why carpet clean?
1. Prolongs the life of carpeting. Regular carpet cleaning using the extraction method can increase the life of carpets significantly, protecting your floor-covering investment.
2. Protects indoor air quality. Carpets trap airborne pollutants; however, eventually those pollutants must be removed in order to protect the carpet and maintain indoor air quality.
3. Makes carpets easier to maintain. Most carpet soiling is made up of dry soils; when carpets are kept thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis, most dry soils can be removed with regular vacuuming.
4. Removes spots and stains. As with other soils, spots and stains can attract more soiling. Removing them promptly protects carpeting from damage.
5. Prevents build up of allergens and bacteria. Moist soiling of carpets can result in the build up of several unhealthy contaminants.
6. Enhances the appearance of any room. Clean, well-maintained carpets speak volumes about the overall cleanliness of a home or facility.
7. Improves staff morale. Staff feel better about their work environment when it is clean. This includes the carpeting.
8. Makes carpeting look and feel clean and fresh.
9. Removes dust mites and bedbugs that may have found a home in carpets.
Why use Marigolds?
All our team are recruited locally.
We are not an agency.
We conduct regular cleaning audits for our clients as standard.
All staff are fully insured, DBS checked, in-house trained and work to BICS standards.
We are a living wage employer with a staff retention rate of over 90%.
We create bespoke cleaning plans, as no two properties are the same.
We have key holder insurance and all staff are trained to secure buildings and set alarms.
We provide fire alarm testing and record keeping for your convenience.
Why use us?
1. We are have been trained and certified by Carpet Cleaning Professionals.
2. We are associates of the NCCA (National Carpet Cleaning Association) – This is based upon attendance and passing of end exams for Carpet & Upholstery cleaning.
3. We have invested in professional machines and chemicals so that we can efficiently clean carpets in small and large offices in addition to three storey town houses and large public buildings.
If you are not happy with the cleaning you receive from your current provider or you are considering contracting out your cleaning requirements, please call our office to talk through how Marigolds can help devise a cleaning plan to suit your budget.
If you currently employ your own cleaners and want some help to raise your standards, then contact a member of our team to discuss how we can help on a short term/consultancy basis.
"provide us with professional service and medical-grade cleaning in our offices and workplace. They are friendly and were helpful right from the start."
"School always seems so clean now since Marigolds have started cleaning here."
"Thank you for the cleaning service you provided on Saturday. The feedback was so positive from various members of staff and I was really pleased."
"Both of our student properties looked great after the hard work of your team. We will use you again next year for our HMOs."
For a clean and safe commercial space
Make an enquiry today
Fill out our short form below and we will get back to you with some more information about how we can help give you a clean, safe commercial space